Business Register of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - Enterprise Register), address - Pērses Street 2, Riga, LV - 1011, e-mail address - email@example.com.
Personal Data Protection Officer: E-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 67031727, 67031703.
Personal data means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter - data subject): the name, surname and identification of the person, such as personal code, date of birth, contact details, workplace.
The Enterprise Register shall process personal data only for the performance of its functions and tasks in conformity with the regulatory framework specified in regulatory enactments.
The Enterprise Register shall demonstrate its commitment to the protection and security of personal data under the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Law on the Processing of Personal Data and other legislation, and to respect the principles of good practice in the processing of personal data in its activity:
- to process personal data legally, in good faith and transparently, by providing information on data processing processes on the website of the Enterprise Register and their legal basis and purposes (for purposes). The processing of personal data shall be carried out only by those employees whose duties include the pursuit of such activities;
- to process personal data for clear, specific and legitimate purposes, not to carry out processing with original intent in a non-compatible manner;
- apply the principle of minimizing data size and processing — process only the data necessary to achieve data processing purposes;
- ensure the accuracy of the data — rectification or updating of inaccurate data, unless otherwise specified in regulatory enactments;
- keep the data within the storage period required for the purpose of processing the data or for the purposes of legislation;
- use and continuously develop proportionate technical and organisational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity (invariability) and security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing, accidental loss or damage of data.