The processing of personal data of the applicant shall be carried out only by the employees of the Enterprise Register involved in the recruitment contest, ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and security of the data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation applicable to the controller) and (a) (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his data expressed in the transmission of his data to the recruitment competition);
- Article 7, Article 8 and Article 9 of the National Civil Service Law;
- Article 38 of the Labour Act.
Purpose of processing personal data (purpose)
Recruitment for establishing employment or civil service legal relationships.
Personal Data Categories
- information identifying the natural person;
- contact details of the natural person;
- educational data of a natural person;
- data on the experience and skills of a natural person.
Date of storage of personal data
1 year (after closing the competition)
Rights of the data subject
- the right of access to request and receive information on the processing of their data in the Enterprise Register in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- the right to correct inaccurate data;
- the right to delete their data;
- right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Inspectorate.