Messages received by email@example.com shall be reviewed at the official electronic mail address of the Enterprise Register, ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and security of messages.
Processor: State stock company 'Courthouse Agency', single registration number 40003334410, registered office: Baldones Street 1B, Riga.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Article 6(1)(e) of the General Data Protection Regulation (performance of public administration tasks carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers legally conferred on the controller) and (f) (processing is necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the controller or third party);
- Section 10, Paragraph six of the Law on State Administration Equipment (obligation to verify and improve the quality of the services provided to the public).
Purpose of processing personal data (purpose)
Provision of advice and information, quality assurance and improvement, receipt and transmission of electronic documents, handling complaints about the conduct of an institution
Personal Data Categories
- information identifying the natural person;
- contact details of the natural person;
- information provided by a natural person.
Date of storage of personal data
1 year, then emails are permanently deleted.