The Register of Enterprises accepts electronic documents signed by secure electronic signature and time-stamp (all types of applications, data requests, registration documents on the registration of changes and amendments, annual accounts, etc.) in the following file formats:
- in a simple text format;
- in the Open Document Format (ODF) for office application software;
- in the Office Open XML file format;
- in the Portable Document Format (PDF) or Portable Document Format for long-term preservation (PDF/A) (Important! In order to ensure compatibility of the format, please use a current version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for filling in and storage of PDF forms.);
- in a digitally compressed and encrypted image (JPEG, TIFF and PNG) format.
In addition to the abovementioned file formats the following file formats are accepted as well:
- for an executed text – DOC*, RTF;
- for electronic tables – XLS*.
* MSOffice 2003 or older version.
Each document shall be separately electronically signed by secure electronic signature, which contains a time-stamp!
The overall allowed size of files attached to an electronic mail message may not exceed 12 megabytes.