E-service “Notifications of changes applied to the Enterprise Register” features e-mail notifications regarding an application for changes in the registration file of a legal entity entered in the Enterprise Register registers. E-service provides an opportunity for members and officials of a company and other interested persons to get informative emails regarding an application for changes, thus helping to prevent illegal actions even before the change are registered with the Enterprise Register.
- Subscribe for the e-service online website
- You can get notifications on entities form the following registers: Commercial Register; Enterprise Register; Register of Associations and Foundations; Register of Political Parties; Registers of Religious Organisations and Institutions Thereof; Register of Mass Media; Register of Representative Offices; Register of European Economic Interest Groupings;Register of Arbitration Courts.
- Any natural and legal person can use the e-service
- Subscribe to effective entities that have not been removed from the Enterprise Register
- Subscribe to unlimited number or entities, you can subscribe to notifications regarding several entities.