The service allows you to view, in a graphical (network) format, the current obligations between legal subjects (LLC, association, political party etc.) and natural persons arising from the information entered in the registers kept by the Register of Enterprises.
About the service:
- The network of registered obligations shows the current bonds of the selected legal subject with other legal subjects or natural persons resulting from the data in the Register of Enterprises.
- Three types of current obligations shall be shown in the network of obligations:
- official – legal subject or natural person is an official of the legal subject,
- shareholder- natural or legal person owning shares in the legal subject (company). The network of obligations shows percentage allotment of the shares.
- beneficial owner – natural person is the beneficial owner of the legal subject.
- Available concerning existing subjects that are not deleted from the Register of Enterprises.