A branch of a foreign company must be registered with the Enterprise Register to start a business.
45,50 to 112,50 EUR
Documents for submission:
- Application form KR7
- A document confirming the registration of the company in the relevant country or a certified copy of such document if the registration is required by the legislation in the company’s country of residence;
- A permit to open a branch if such is required by the legislation of the relevant country;
- A certified copy of the articles of association, the memorandum of association or an equivalent document of the company;
- A document confirming the authorisation of the person to represent the foreign company in all matters related to the branch, and the scope of the authorisation
- Consent of the real property owner for the registration of legal address of the company (not required if the owner is among the signatories of the application)
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the payment of the state fee
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the publication in the official gazette "Latvijas Vēstnesis"
Each document issued or signed by a public foreign authority (a document on the registration of a foreign company in a foreign country, a permit to open a branch, a copy of the articles of association or the memorandum of association) must be accompanied by a notarially certified translation into Latvian.