The registered office of the branch shall be the address the branch uses for official communication. The branch management must ensure that correspondence is received at the registered office of the branch.
Conditions for registration of the registered office:
- the registered office must coincide with the address entered in the State Address Register. Verification of the free address in the www.kadastrs.lv Information System of the State Address Register;
- an address may only be registered in a building or group of premises (apartment), it cannot be registered in a property consisting solely of the land;
- if the immovable property consists of several groups of premises, it is necessary to indicate the exact number of the group of rooms in which the registered office is registered;
- the application must certify that the branch is attainable and has a legal basis to be at the designated legal address;
- if the registered office is in a building which has not been divided into groups of rooms for which a number has been assigned, the application shall indicate the cadastre designation of the building;
- if the registered office is in the room in the building to which the number has been assigned, the application shall indicate the cadastre designation of the particular room;
- if the registered office is in a building in which part of the room is numbered and part is not numbered and the registered office is in a non-residential room for which no number has been assigned, the application shall indicate the cadastre designation of the relevant room.
Information regarding the cadastre designation of an object of real estate (building, apartment property or room) shall be found in the Cadastre Information System in www.kadastrs.lv.