The decision on changes to the composition of the Board shall be taken by the Board. The number of members of the Management Board and the size of the rights of representation of the members of the Management Board shall be in accordance with the The Governing Board shall be appointed for a period of 5 years, except where the statutes provide for another, shorter term. A member of the Management Board shall be deemed to have been appointed at the time of the decision of the meeting of the Council, unless the decision provides for a later date of entry into office.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form SE2 (to be certified);
- minutes of the Council meeting (to certify signatures);
- approval of a member of the Management Board to take office (not to be given if consent is included in the application) (to be certified by the signatures);
- list of members of the Management Board;
- notice of leaving the office of a member of the Management Board if he has resigned himself;
- a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee.
Time limit for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 14 days from the adoption of the decision.
View information on how to become an official and administrative member of the merchant, as well as on their duties and authorisation.