Where the opening and winding-up of liquidation proceedings have been decided by a shareholder meeting pending the completion of the winding-up proceedings, it shall have the right to terminate the winding-up proceedings and to continue operations. A liquidator should be revoked at the same time as the decision on the continuation of the activity, as well as the appointment of a board of directors.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form SE2;
- minutes of the meeting of shareholders (to be certified);
- approval of a member of the Management Board to take office (not to be submitted if it is included in the application form in point SE2, point 3.1) (to be certified);
- the consent of the members of the Council to take office;
- list of members of the Management Board;
- list of members of the Council;
- a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee.
Time limit for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 14 days from the adoption of the decision.