The application is signed by a member, a shareholder/ a stockholder, a participant or their authorised representatives.
The document must contain:
- The name and registration number of the company to convene the meeting
- Information on the persons requesting to convene the meeting: for natural persons – name, surname, Identity number (if a person does not have Identity number in the Republic of Latvia – date of birth, number of personal identification document, date of issue, issuing authority and country); for legal persons – name, registration number, personal data of the representative, and the basis of the representation rights
- The relation between the company and the person requesting to convene the meeting (member, shareholder, participant)
- Type of the meeting to be convened (regular or extraordinary meeting)
- Agenda of the meeting to be convened