After the submission of the application, the Enterprise Register, within five working days, sends a request to the legal address of the board (if any) to provide information as to when the meeting with the applied agenda has been convened and, if no meeting has been convened, why it has not been convened. In case a meeting of AS (stock company) needs to be convened, the board is requested to submit also the effective list of shareholders with voting rights.
- If the meeting with the applied agenda has already been convened by the board itself, the Enterprise Register refuses to convene the meeting.
- If the application for convening a meeting complies with the requirements of the legislation, the Enterprise Register sends a notification of convening the meeting to all members of the company.
- The meeting is held at the premises of the relevant regional department of the Enterprise Register, if the legal address of the company is registered in the administrative territory where any of the regional departments of the Enterprise Register is located. If none of the regional departments of the Enterprise Register is located in the administrative territory where the legal address of the company is registered, the meeting is held in the relevant administrative territory, and the person who has requested to convene the meeting ensures the premises for the meeting.
- The State Notary of the Enterprise Register (hereinafter – the State Notary) opens the meeting, verifies the authorisations of the persons and representatives of the members or shareholders attending the meeting, and determines whether the meeting has the necessary quorum.
- If the meeting has not the necessary quorum, the members of the meeting have the right to request the Enterprise Register in writing to convene another meeting.
- If the meeting has the necessary quorum, the State Notary proposes the members of the meeting to elect the chair of the meeting, the person to attest to the accuracy of the minutes, the secretary and the persons to count the votes. Once the mentioned persons have been elected, the State Notary leaves the meeting.
The State Notary is no responsible for the content of the minutes of the meeting.