The equity may only be increased when all existing shares are fully paid-up. The equity is considered to be increased on the day when the new amount of the equity is entered in the Commercial Register.
40,75 to 118,25 EUR
Documents for submission:
- Application form KR18
- Minutes of the shareholders’ meeting or shareholder decision (signatures must be certified)
- New revision of the articles of association (signatures must be certified)
- Text of the amendments to the articles of Association
- Regulations for the increase of the equity
- Applications of the shareholders or third persons for acquisition of the shares
- Folio of the shareholders’ register (signatures must be certified)
- A bank statement or other document on the payment of the shares if the equity has been increased by a cash contribution that has already been made
- Appraisal report on the property contribution (if the equity is paid up by property contribution)
- A document confirming the transfer of the property contribution if the equity is paid up by property contribution and it has already been transferred to the company
- If the property contribution is made by transferable securities and money market instruments listed on a regulated market registered (licensed) in an EU/EEA Member State for at least two years before the date of decision on the increase of the equity, you must submit a statement regarding non-existence of essential conditions which affect the value of the property contribution
- A list of shareholders (and their signatures) who have voted against the increase of the equity which has occurred after the approval of the annual report or the economic outturn account for a shorter period of time than a year
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the payment of the state fee
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the publication in the official gazette "Latvijas Vēstnesis"
If the equity is increased by transferring the positive difference or the minimum reserve, no documents confirming the transfer in the equity must be submitted.