The decision of the meeting of members shall be entered in the minutes signed by the meeting leader, the recording officer and at least one elected member of the meeting - the confirmation of the correctness of the minutes or drawn up in the form of a separate document signed by the meeting leader and at least one member elected as a confirmation of the correctness of the decision. If there is only one member in the company, it shall, instead of the minutes, prepare and sign the decision of the member.
If an authorised person has signed the minutes (decision) of the meeting of a participant or the minutes of the meeting of participants, a notarially certified authorisation document shall be submitted.
The document must contain:
- the name of the company (firm);
- the location and date of the meeting;
- date of the first meeting (in the case of a repeated meeting);
- the institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting (not to be indicated in the participant's decision);
- the size of the share capital of the company and the share capital with voting rights;
- the size of the share capital represented at the meeting and the number of votes of the members with voting rights present;
- the name and surname of the meeting leader, recording officer, participant - certifying the correctness of the protocol (not to be indicated in the participant's decision);
- agenda of the meeting (not to be specified in the participant's decision);
- the progress and content of the discussion on agenda issues;
- decisions taken;
- the number of 'for' and 'against' votes cast for each decision (not to be indicated in the participant's decision);
- objections of the Council and the members of the Management Board, the auditor, the liquidator or the member.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.