The statutes shall be signed by the Management Board and the persons who signed the minutes of the meeting of the members or the decision deciding on the amendment of the articles
The document must contain:
- Name (firm)
- Duration and purpose (if the company is established for a specified period or for a specified purpose)
- Size of fixed capital, number of shares and nominal value
- Rights of representation (rights of members of the Management Board to represent the company individually or jointly)
- Number of members of the Council if the public has a council
- Special rules for the disposal of parts (optional)
- In the case of a company with different categories of parts, the categories of parts (indicating the rights deriving from each category of parts) and the number and nominal value of the parts of each category
- Other provisions deemed relevant by the founder (not necessarily applicable)
- Place and date of signing
The right of the Management Board to sign the Statutes may not be overpowered by a third party as they are the exclusive rights of the Board.
The articles of association shall contain only provisions and shall not include details of, for example, the registered office, certain persons who are members and officials, as well as the division of parts of members.