SIA must be registered in the Enterprise Register in order to start business.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR4 (to be certified by signatures - or notarised or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- a decision on the establishment or a contract of incorporation;
- the statutes;
- a statement from the payment service provider or another document issued by the payment service provider regarding the payment of the share capital;
- an opinion on the value of the investment (if the fixed capital is paid by the capital);
- the division of the register of participants (to be certified by signatures - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- the consent of each member of the Council to take office (if established by the Council);
- the consent of each member of the Management Board to take office if the consent is not included in paragraph 11 of the application form KR4 (to be certified by signature - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- a statement of the registered office of the Management Board containing a statement that the company is reachable and has a legal basis to be at the designated legal address. The statement shall indicate the designation of the cadastre of the building, room or apartment (mandatory if the application is not signed by the Management Board);
- a third-country national (alien) who has a legal relationship with Latvia on the basis of which mutual rights and duties in the field of commercial activity and taxes are formed or have been established, but has not been granted the personal identity code of the Republic of Latvia, a questionnaire for the inclusion of information in the Register of Natural Persons (to be signed by the third-country national with a secure electronic signature in order to submit electronically;, this document shall not be submitted);
- if it is not possible to submit to the service portal, a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee, must be attached.
The documents must be completed/drawn up in Latvian.
Deadline for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: not specified.
View information on how to become an official and administrative member of the merchant, as well as on their duties and authorisation.
Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? This website is part of the 'Your Europe' portal.
Give us feedback using the European Commission's feedback form. Quality review