Registration of a LLC (SIA) in the Commercial Register
4. Articles of Association
The articles of association shall lay down the most important principles for the operation of the company They shall be signed by the founder of the company or by all founders.
The document must contain:
- name (firm);
- the duration and purpose of the operation (if the company was established for a specified period or for a specified purpose);
- the size of the fixed capital, the number of shares and the nominal value;
- rights of representation (rights of members of the Management Board to represent the company individually or jointly);
- the number of members of the Council, if the public has a council;
- special rules for the disposal of parts (if any);
- in the case of a company having different categories of parts, the categories of parts (indicating the rights deriving from each category of parts) and the number and nominal value of the parts of each category;
- other provisions deemed relevant by the founder (not necessarily applicable);
- date of signing.
The articles of association shall contain only provisions and shall not include details of, for example, the registered office, certain persons who are members and officials, as well as the division of parts of members.
Articles of association (ENG)
21.5KB , DOCX , created on