Registration of a LLC (SIA) in the Commercial Register
Equity capital is money and other values in terms of money invested in a capital company for the start-up and continuation of business.
- share capital should be expressed in euro. The nominal value of the share must not be less than one cent;
- the minimum share capital is EUR 2800;
- the share capital is paid by the founding fathers and may be paid with a cash or financial contribution;
- until the application is submitted, the share capital shall be charged at least 50%;
- the fixed capital shall be payable in full within the time period specified in the founding decision or contract, but not later than within one year from the entry into the commercial register;
- when carrying out a cash investment, the founders shall open an account in the bank on the name of the company to be established, organise the payment of money into it, and receive a statement addressed to the commercial register authority of the bank or another document issued by the bank certifying the size of the fixed capital paid up to it;
- when carrying out a financial contribution, an investment opinion drawn up by the founders must be provided, if the total value of the investment does not exceed EUR 5700, and the total amount of the investment is less than half the share capital of the company or the person on the list of valuers of the property contribution from the Enterprise Register.
Model property investment values (LV)
25.4KB , DOCX , updated on