After the expiry of the deadline for the application of creditors specified in the notification and the satisfaction of creditors' claims, an application form for the execution of AN entry OF KR1 in the Commercial Register shall be submitted to the Enterprise Register. The application form KR1 shall be signed by the Management Board.
- The application must certify that the merchant has no tax debts and has settled the tax obligation for the period of suspension
- The application must certify that it has no employees
- The application must certify that it has submitted an annual report or, in the cases specified by law, a financial statement for the last accounting year
- The application must certify that it has submitted to the tax administration a statement of the economic activity of the company for the period after the end of the previous accounting year
- The application must certify that it has satisfied creditors' claims for obligations which are due before or during the period of suspension of economic activity
- The application must certify that it is Commercial Law 333. In accordance with the procedures specified in Article 4, has secured the claims of the registered creditors, the term of which shall apply after the period of suspension of the activities of the merchant.
If necessary, the boxes of the form may be copied.