The decision to transfer the registered office to another EU Member State shall be taken by the meeting of the members.
The document must contain:
- Firm, registered office and registration number of the company to be converted
- The swap rates and the amount of the premium (if any) for the shares of companies
- Division of capital shares between the members of the acquiring company
- Rules for the transfer of capital shares of the acquiring company to the shareholders of the company to be
- The time from which the transferred capital shares are entitled to a dividend or a share of the profits of the acquiring company and the terms affecting that period (if any)
- Rights conferred on members of the supervisory bodies and executive bodies of the company being transformed by the receiving company, as well as on the controller of the company
- The date on which the transactions to be divided in the accounts of the acquiring company will be treated as transactions of the acquiring company
- Consequences of reorganisation for employees of the company to be transformed
- Activities to be carried out in the reorganisation process and the deadlines for carrying out them
- Firm and registered office of the acquiring company
- Type of acquiring company
A decision shall be taken if not less than two-thirds of the votes represented at the meeting have been cast in respect of it, if the statutes do not specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.