The decision to transfer the registered office to another EU Member State is taken by the meeting of shareholders.
The document must state:
- Company name, legal address and registration number of the company to be converted
- The share exchange ratio of companies and the amount of bonuses (if any)
- Distribution of shares between the members of the acquiring company
- Terms of transfer of shares of the acquiring company to the members of the company being converted
- The period from which the transferred shares entitle the holder to receive dividends or a share in the profits of the acquiring company and the rules affecting that period (if any)
- Rights granted by the acquiring company to the members of the supervisory and executive bodies of the company being transformed and to the controller of the company
- The date on which the transactions of the convertible convertible entity will be treated as transactions of the acquiring company
- Consequences of the reorganization for the employees of the company to be transformed
- Activities to be performed in the reorganization process and deadlines for their performance
- Company and registered office of the acquiring company
- Type of acquiring company
A resolution is adopted if not less than two-thirds of the votes represented at the meeting are cast for it, unless a larger number of votes is specified in the articles of association.
The original or a derivative of the minutes or decision shall be submitted to the Register of Enterprises, the accuracy of which shall be certified by the same persons who signed the original.