After securing creditors' claims, not earlier than three months after the date of publication of the notification, the company shall submit an application to the Enterprise Register in order to make an entry regarding the reorganisation in the Commercial Register.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR4;
- the decision of the owner on the reorganisation;
- the statutes;
- an opinion on the adequacy of property for the establishment of fixed capital;
- the consent of each member of the Management Board to take office if the consent is not already contained in paragraph 9 of the application form KR4 (to be certified by the signatures);
- the consent of each member of the Council to take office (if a council has been established for the public);
- a statement of the registered office of the Management Board and a statement that the company is reachable and has a legal basis to be at the designated legal address (to be made mandatory if the application is not signed by the Management Board and if the address is changed);
- the partition of the register of participants (to be certified);
- a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee.
Deadline for the submission of documents to the Enterprise Register: 14 days after the completion of all operations, not earlier than 3 months after the date of publication of the notice.
The Management Board of the company to be divided shall convene a meeting of the members of the newly established company within the time period specified in the reorganisation decision, which shall approve the statutes of the newly established company, elect the administrative bodies and perform other activities which are necessary in establishing the company.