Increase of the equity of a LLC (SIA) with no minimum capital requirement
The share capital may be increased only when all existing shares are fully paid. The fixed capital is considered to be increased by the date on which the new size of the fixed capital is entered in the commercial register.
We point out that, according to the Commercial Law, members/shareholders have the right to participate and vote at the meeting remotely or to vote before the meeting. Read more in the Explanatory to Remote Participation in Meetings of Members, Shareholders and Members.
1-3 business daysReview
from 40,00 EURCosts
Can be done electronicallySubmit documents
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR18;
- minutes or decision of the meeting of participants (to be certified by signatures - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- a new version of the Statute (to be certified by signatures - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- text of amendments to the Statute;
- rules for the increase in share capital;
- applications by members or third parties for the acquisition of parts;
- the division of the register of participants (to be certified by signatures - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- a bank statement or other document relating to the payment of a share where the share capital is increased by a cash investment already made;
- a list of participants (with their signatures) who have voted against the increase in share capital, which has occurred following the approval of the annual report or economic activity for a shorter period than the approval of the year;
- a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee.
Deadline for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 5 days after the end of the period of payment of the parts or 3 days from the signing of the division of the Register of Members.
If the share capital is increased, including the positive difference or minimum reserve, documents certifying their transfer to the share capital shall not be submitted.