It shall be signed by the Chairman of the Management Board or by a member of the Management Board on a mandate signed by all the members of the Management Board.
The document must contain:
- name (firm);
- registration number;
- registered office;
- the name of the document 'Participant Register Bin';
- the fact that the company is in liquidation or insolvency proceedings (where applicable);
- the serial number of the compartment;
- the date of the partition;
- information regarding the Member Member (s), if the participant is a natural person: given name, surname, personal identity number (if the person does not have a personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, indicate the date of birth, the number of the identity document and the date of issue, the State and institution which issued the document) and the address to which it is to be reached;
- the serial number of the entry;
- serial numbers of parts;
- categories of parts where the company has several categories of parts;
- the number of shares belonging to each member;
- the nominal value of the share;
- the date of payment of the parts;
- if the parts are jointly owned by several persons, the joint representative of the participants, who has been appointed in accordance with the procedures specified in Section 157 of the Commercial Law, indicating the name, surname, personal identity number of the representative (if the person does not have the personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, shall indicate the date of birth, the number of the identification document and the date of issue, the State and the institution which issued the document has issued the document). in which it can be achieved;
- if the parts are acquired by the Company itself, the basis for the acquisition of the parts shall be indicated
The bin numbering must be done according to the previous bin numbers. For example, if, in the case of registration of a company, the former has been the member register partition No 2, the next has to be the member register partition No 3.
Entries in the members register compartment shall be numbered using single-entry numbering from the first member register partition. A separate entry is made for each member. For the new parts, order numbers should be assigned in their picking order, numbering cannot be started again. For example, if, prior to the increase, there were two members each owning 100 parts and each obtaining another part as a result of the denomination, the serial numbers of the parts should be indicated as follows: for the first participant 1-100 and 201, for the second participant 101-200 and 202.