Minutes of the meeting of members or decision deciding on changes to the composition of the Board. The decision of the meeting of members shall be entered in the minutes signed by the meeting leader, the recording officer and at least one elected member of the meeting - the confirmation of the correctness of the minutes or drawn up in the form of a separate document signed by the meeting leader and at least one member elected as a confirmation of the correctness of the decision.
If there is only one member in the company, it shall, instead of the minutes, prepare and sign the decision of the member.
The document must contain:
- the name of the company (firm);
- the number of the minutes of the meeting of participants or the decision of the participant;
- the location and date of the meeting;
- the size of the share capital subscribed by the company, the paid-up fixed capital and the voting capital (not to be indicated in the participant's decision);
- the given name and surname of the members present, the number of shares and the size of the share capital with voting rights;
- the given name, surname of the meeting leader, recording officer, participant - certifying the correctness of the protocol (not to be indicated in the participant's decision);
- the institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting (shall not be indicated in the decision of the participant);
- agenda of the meeting (not to be specified in the participant's decision);
- decisions taken;
- 'for' and 'against' votes cast for each decision (paid part) (not to be indicated in the participant's decision).
A meeting of members shall be decided if it is attended by members who together represent more than half of the share capital of the right to vote, if the statutes do not provide for a higher rate of representation.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.