When applying for changes to the register of shareholders of a small capital company, the application form must also include information about the small capital SIA PLG.
PLG is a natural person, the owner of a small capital company or a person who controls the small capital SIA and is at least a natural person who, in the form of direct or indirect participation, owns more than 25 per cent of the capital/voting rights of the small capital company or controls it directly or indirectly.
About the small capital SIA PLG must specify:
- the personal identity number (if any - date of birth, month, year, number and date of issue of the identity document, country and authority which issued the document);
- the country of residence;
- way of exercising control over a small capital SIA:
- through the status of the legal person (if THE PLG is a member);
- as a member;
- as a separate person controlling (if the true beneficiary is an indirect owner or indirectly controls a small capital SIA):
- on the basis of a contract of authorisation;
- on the basis of the transaction relationship;
- another (free text field with the option of entering an undefined type);
- information on the person through whom the control is exercised (specify if any of the types referred to in Sub-paragraphs 6.2 or 6.3 in which control is exercised in a capital company is indicated):
- the name, surname, personal identity number of the natural person (if the person does not have a personal identity number - date of birth, month and year);
- the name, registration number and legal address of the legal person (may also be a foreign legal person).
The Enterprise Register shall have the right to request a documentary justification for the control carried out BY THE PLG, as well as a document confirming the relevance of THE information identified BY THE PLG (a notarised copy of the identity document, a statement from the foreign population register or other documents comparable to those documents), and a document supporting a statement that THE PLG cannot be ascertained!
The right to request the above documents shall apply as regards the registration of new information on THE PLG, in cases where information on THE PLG has already been registered in the Enterprise Register and the application shows that that information has not changed.