The Participant Register consists of individual partitions, each compartment shows the full current membership. Changes to the partition should be made if shares are divested, information about the participant changes, an increase in share capital is in place.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR18;
- the division of the register of participants (to be certified by signatures - or notarial, or by a secure e-signature to be submitted electronically);
- a notarially certified copy of the Certificate of Succession (if the parts have been acquired as a result of the succession);
- a document on the basis of which a copy of the judgment resulting from the auction or of the court judgments entering into force has been obtained, or a notarised copy thereof;
- a third-country national (alien) who has a legal relationship with Latvia on the basis of which mutual rights and duties in the field of commercial activity and taxes are formed or have been established, but has not been granted the personal identity code of the Republic of Latvia, a questionnaire for the inclusion of information in the Register of Natural Persons (to be signed by the third-country national with a secure electronic signature in order to submit electronically;, this document shall not be submitted)
- if it is not possible to submit to the service portal, a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee, must be attached.
Deadline for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 3 days from the signature of the partition of the Register of Members.
If two activities are carried out at the same time (e.g. the increase in share capital and the divestiture of shares), a separate division of the register of members shall be submitted for each of these situations.