The Participant Register partition is a document that contains the full membership and division of parts. It shall be signed by the Chairman of the Management Board or by a member of the Management Board on a mandate signed by all the members of the Management Board.
The document must contain:
- name (firm);
- registered office;
- the name of the document 'Participant Register Bin';
- the serial number of the compartment;
- the date of the partition;
- information regarding the Member Member (s), if the participant is a natural person: given name, surname, personal identity number (if the person does not have a personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, indicate the date of birth, the number of the identity document and the date of issue, the State and institution which issued the document) and the address to which it is to be reached;
- the serial number of the entry;
- serial numbers of parts;
- categories of parts where the company has several categories of parts;
- the number of shares belonging to each member;
- the nominal value of the share;
- the date of payment of the parts;
- if the parts are jointly owned by several persons, the joint representative of the participants, who has been appointed in accordance with the procedures specified in Section 157 of the Commercial Law, indicating the name, surname, personal identity number of the representative (if the person does not have the personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, shall indicate the date of birth, the number of the identification document and the date of issue, the State and the institution which issued the document has issued the document). in which it can be achieved.
When establishing a company, a compartment with order number 1 shall be drawn up. A separate entry is made for each participant, the entry numbering must be started with the number 1 (for example, if there are three participants, the entry serial numbers 1, 2 and 3). The serial numbers of the parts shall be indicated according to the number of parts belonging to each participant (for example, if there are two members and each one holding 10 parts, the serial numbers of the parts 1-10 and 11-20 respectively).