The articles of association shall set out the most important principles for the operation of an under Amendments to the Statutes should be made to the Enterprise Register within 14 days of the adoption of the decision.
We point out that, according to the Commercial Law, members/shareholders have the right to participate and vote at the meeting remotely or to vote before the meeting. Read more in the Explanatory to Remote Participation in Meetings of Members, Shareholders and Members.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR18;
- minutes of the meeting of shareholders (to be certified);
- new version of the Statute (to be certified);
- text of amendments to the Statute (amendments to the Statute may not be tabled if the minutes/decision of the meeting of the members contain the whole text of amendments to the Statute or a new version of the statutes has been approved);
- a third-country national (alien) who has a legal relationship with Latvia on the basis of which mutual rights and duties in the field of commercial activity and taxes are formed or have been established, but has not been granted the personal identity code of the Republic of Latvia, a questionnaire for the inclusion of information in the Register of Natural Persons (to be signed by the third-country national with a secure electronic signature in order to submit electronically;, this document shall not be submitted);
- if it is not possible to submit to the service portal, a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee, must be attached.
If the shareholders' meeting decides to convert dematerialized shares into registered shares or vice versa, the following shall be submitted in addition to the Enterprise Register by amending the articles of association:
- a statement issued by the central securities depository regarding the registration of dematerialized shares where the company has dematerialized shares;
- division of the shareholder register where the company has registered shares.
Time limit for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 14 days from the adoption of the decision.