After receipt of the application, the Enterprise Register shall, within five working days (if any), send a request for information to the Management Board to the registered office when the meeting with the proposed agenda has been convened or, if it has not been convened, why the meeting has not been convened. If a meeting of a public limited liability company is to be convened, a list of voting shareholders shall be requested in addition to the board.
- if the Board itself has convened a meeting on the agenda announced, the Enterprise Register shall refuse the convening of the meeting;
- if it has been determined that an application for convening a meeting conforms to the requirements of regulatory enactments, the Enterprise Register shall send notices regarding the convening of the meeting to all members of the company;
- the meeting shall be convened at the premises of the relevant regional division of the Enterprise Register if the registered office of the company is registered in the administrative territory in which one of the regional departments of the Enterprise Register is located. If the regional division of the Enterprise Register is not in the administrative territory in which the registered registered registered office of the company, the meeting shall be convened in the premises provided by the meeting applicant in the relevant administrative territory;
- the State notary of the Enterprise Register shall open the meeting, examine the personal and representative powers of the members or shareholders who have arrived, establish the quorum.
- if the meeting does not have the specified quorum, the meeting members shall have the right to request a re-meeting in writing from the Enterprise Register;
- if the meeting has a quorum, the State notary of the Enterprise Register shall invite the meeting members to elect the meeting leader, the confirmation of the correctness of the minutes, the secretary and voting counters. After the election of the referred to persons, the State notary of the Enterprise Register shall leave the place of the meeting.
The State notary of the Enterprise Register shall not be responsible for the content of the minutes drawn up by the meeting.