The share capital may be increased only when all existing shares are fully paid. The fixed capital is considered to be increased by the date on which the new size of the fixed capital is entered in the commercial register.
We point out that, according to the Commercial Law, members/shareholders have the right to participate and vote at the meeting remotely or to vote before the meeting. Read more in the Explanatory to Remote Participation in Meetings of Members, Shareholders and Members.
Documents to be submitted:
- Application Form KR18
- Minutes of the meeting of shareholders (to be certified)
- New version of the Statute (to be certified)
- Text of amendments to the Statute
- Rules for the increase in share capital
- Statement by the Management Board on the state of payment of the fixed capital
- Statement of the minutes of the meeting of the Board of Governors with a decision regarding the increase of the share capital in the case referred to in Section 249, Paragraph four of the Commercial Law and an extract of the minutes of the meeting of the Council with a decision to allow the Board to increase
- Opinion on the value of the investment, if the capital is paid by the capital
- Document attesting the transfer of a financial contribution to a company where the capital is paid by a financial contribution and has already been transferred to the public
- Where a financial contribution is made with transferable securities and money market instruments included in a regulated market registered in a Member State of the European Union or a European Economic Area State (licensed) for at least two years before the date of taking the decision on the increase in share capital, a statement that no material circumstances have occurred affecting the value of the investment
- A receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee
Deadline for the submission of documents to the Enterprise Register: 14 days from the adoption of the decision