The equity may only be increased when all existing shares are fully paid-up. The equity is considered to be increased on the day when the new amount of the equity is entered in the Commercial Register.
40,75 to 118,25 EUR
Documents for submission:
- Application form KR18
- Minutes of the shareholders’ meeting (signatures must be certified)
- New revision of the articles of association (signatures must be certified)
- Text of the amendments to the articles of Association
- Regulations for the increase of the equity
- A statement of the board regarding the payment status of the equity
- An extract of the minutes of the meeting of the board containing the decision to increase the equity in accordance with Article 249, Paragraph four of the Commercial Law and an extract of the minutes of the meeting of the council containing the decision to allow the board to increase the equity.
- Appraisal report on the property contribution (if the equity is paid up by property contribution)
- A document confirming the transfer of the property contribution if the equity is paid up by property contribution and it has already been transferred to the company
- If the property contribution is made by transferable securities and money market instruments listed on a regulated market registered (licensed) in an EU/EEA Member State for at least two years before the date of decision on the increase of the equity, you must submit a statement regarding non-existence of essential conditions which affect the value of the property contribution
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the payment of the state fee
- A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the publication in the official gazette "Latvijas Vēstnesis"