Minutes of the meeting of shareholders, which will decide on changes to the articles of association, capital increases and approval of the rules on capital increases. The minutes of the meeting of shareholders shall be signed by the meeting leader, the minuteholder and at least one shareholder elected by the meeting, a statement of the correctness of the If more than one shareholder has been elected as proof of correctness, they must all sign the Protocol.
the document shall specify:
- Name of company (firm)
- Minutes number of the meeting of shareholders
- Meeting Location and Date
- The amount of fixed capital, paid-up fixed capital and voting capital subscribed by the company
- The size of the share capital represented at the shareholder meeting and the number of voting shareholders present
- Name of meeting leader, recording officer, attendee - protocol correctness attestation -
- The institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting and when it has been published
- Meeting agenda
- Decisions taken
- For each 'in favour' and 'against' votes cast (paid part)
- Objections of the Council and the members of the Management Board, the auditor, the liquidator or the shareholders
The meeting of shareholders shall take decisions by a majority of the voting shareholders present, if the law or the statutes do not specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.