The meeting of shareholders shall decide on the election of the entire council. If one of the members of the Council is removed from office, the entire membership of the Council shall be revoked and a new Council election shall take place in which the full membership of the Council is re-appointed. The minutes of the meeting of shareholders shall be signed by the meeting leader, the minuteholder and at least one shareholder elected by the meeting, a statement of the correctness of the If more than one shareholder has been elected as proof of correctness, they must all sign the Protocol.
The document must contain:
- the name of the company (firm);
- the minutes number of the meeting of shareholders;
- the location and date of the meeting;
- the size of the share capital subscribed by the company, the paid-up fixed capital and the voting capital;
- the size of the share capital represented at the shareholder meeting and the number of voting shareholders present;
- the given name, surname of the meeting leader, recording officer, member - certifying the correctness of the minutes;
- the institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting and when it has been published;
- the agenda of the meeting;
- decisions taken;
- the 'for' and 'against' votes cast for each decision (paid part);
- objections of the Council and the members of the Management Board, the auditor, the liquidator or the shareholders.
The meeting of shareholders shall take decisions by a majority of the voting shareholders present, if the law or the statutes do not specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of the report or decision, the correctness of which shall be certified by the same persons who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.