Appraisal of property contribution
The subject-matter of a financial contribution may be a matter of tangible or intangible nature, which may be used in the commercial activities of a company, except for cases which cannot be directed by law. The financial contribution may not be made in instalments.
The object of a financial contribution may not be:
- obligations to provide services or perform work;
- expected profits or anticipated activities in the company;
- expected remuneration, fees, dividends and similar payments which the founder or member may receive from the company.
Arrangements for evaluation
In establishing an SIA and a co-operative society or by increasing the capital capital of a capital company and co-operative society, the property contribution shall be assessed and the opinion regarding it shall be provided by the valuator of the property investment, which is included in the list of valuators of the capital company and the co-The assessor may not be a relative of the owner of the property to the third degree of kinship, the spouse and brother-in-law up to the second degree of svainības, a person otherwise interested in the assessment of the property.
- if, in establishing an Ltd, the total value of the investment does not exceed EUR 5700 and the total amount of the investment is less than half the share capital, the valuation may be provided by the founders themselves;
- where the capital capital of a public person's capital company is paid for by a financial contribution, the total value of which does not exceed EUR 14000, an opinion regarding the value of the investment may be provided by the holder of the capital shares;
- if the share capital is paid up with transferable securities and money market instruments included in the regulated market registered in a European Union Member State or in a European Economic Area State (licensed) for at least two years before the signature of the founding agreement or the date of the adoption of the decision on the increase in share capital, the opinion regarding the valuation of the property contribution may be given by the founders or shareholders of the company, who make the relevant financial contribution;
- the capital of a co-operative society may be valued and provided by all members (founders); if the company acquiring the reorganisation is an SIA or AS which, as a result of the reorganisation, is required to increase the share capital or is established as a new company, an assessment of the relevant property of each of the merging companies or of the respective shares of the company should be carried out in order to determine its adequacy to increase the share capital of the acquiring company or to establish it. If a reorganisation decision or contract has been verified by a sworn auditor, the assessment of the property adequacy is given by the same auditor.
List of Sworn Auditors List of Commercial Companies of Sworn Auditors
An opinion on the value of the investment shall indicate:
- a description of each investment item;
- the value of each investment object;
- ownership of the property;
- the method for evaluating each investment (this may not be indicated if the valuation is carried out by the founders);
- includes an opinion on the conformity of the object of the investment with the commercial activities of the company;
- information used as a basis for the determination of the value of the property investment, if the fixed capital is paid up with transferable securities and money market instruments included in the regulated market registered in a Member State of the European Union or a State of the European Economic Area (licensed), and the opinion shall be delivered by the founders
If the opinion is delivered by the founding fathers, it must be signed by all the
An opinion regarding the valuation of a property contribution shall be valid for a period of six months from the date on which it was drawn up. The opinion on the valuation of the investment must also be valid on the date on which the founding agreement is signed or the decision on the increase in share capital is taken.
There is no related topicalities