Registration of a AS (stock company) in the Commercial Register
A public limited liability company must be registered in the Enterprise Register in order to enter into business.
1-3 working daysReview
from 85,00 EURCosts
Can be done electronicallySubmit documents
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR4 (to be certified);
- a decision on the establishment or a contract of incorporation;
- the statutes;
- a bank statement or other document relating to the payment of the share capital;
- the agreement of each member of the Council to take office;
- approval of each member of the Management Board to take office (if consent is not already included in paragraph 11 of the application form KR4) (to be certified)
- statement of the registered office of the Management Board;
- a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee.
Documents to be completed/drawn up in Latvian
Deadline for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: not specified
View information on how to become an official and administrative member of the merchant, as well as on their duties and authorisation.