A decision of the meeting of shareholders shall be taken if not less than three-quarters of the votes of the shareholders of voting rights present have been cast, unless the statutes specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of the protocol, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.
The document must contain:
- the name of the company (firm);
- the location and date of the meeting;
- date of the first meeting (in the case of a repeated meeting);
- the institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting;
- the size of the share capital of the company and the share capital with voting rights;
- the size of the share capital represented at the meeting and the number of votes of the shareholders present;
- the given name and surname of the meeting manager, minutekeeper, shareholder - certifying the correctness of the minutes;
- the agenda of the meeting;
- the progress and content of the discussion on agenda issues;
- decisions taken;
- the number of votes cast for and against each decision;
- objections of the Council and the members of the Management Board, the auditor, the liquidator or the shareholder.
The meeting of shareholders shall take decisions by a majority of the voting shareholders present, if the law or the statutes do not specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.