A decision of the meeting of stockholders has been taken, if not less than three-quarters of the votes of the voting shareholders present have been cast in return, if a higher number of votes has not been specified in the articles of association.
An original or derivative of the minutes shall be submitted to the Enterprise Register, the accuracy of which shall be certified by the same persons/- a who signed the original.
The document must specify:
- company name (firm name);
- the location and date of the meeting;
- the date of the first meeting (in the case of a repeated meeting);
- the institution which convenes the meeting and the time when a notification regarding the convening of the meeting has been sent;
- the amount of the share capital and the voting capital of the company;
- the amount of the share capital represented at the meeting and the number of votes of the voting shareholders present;
- the given name, surname of the head of the meeting, the registrar of the minutes, the shareholder - the certifier of the correctness of the minutes;
- agenda of the meeting;
- the progress and content of the discussion of agenda items;
- the decisions taken;
- the number of votes cast in favour and against each decision;
- objections by members of the Council and the Management Board, the auditor, the liquidator or the shareholder.