Where the opening and winding-up of liquidation proceedings have been decided by a shareholder meeting pending the completion of the winding-up proceedings, it shall have the right to terminate the winding-up proceedings and to continue operations. A liquidator should be revoked at the same time as the decision on the continuation of the activity, as well as the appointment of a board of directors.
We point out that, according to the Commercial Law, members/shareholders have the right to participate and vote at the meeting remotely or to vote before the meeting. Read more in the Explanatory to Remote Participation in Meetings of Members, Shareholders and Members.
Documents to be submitted:
- application form KR18;
- a third-country national (alien) who has a legal relationship with Latvia on the basis of which mutual rights and duties in the field of commercial activity and taxes are formed or have been established, but has not been granted the personal identity code of the Republic of Latvia, a questionnaire for the inclusion of information in the Register of Natural Persons (to be signed by the third-country national with a secure electronic signature in order to submit electronically;, this document shall not be submitted);
- minutes of the meeting of shareholders (to be certified);
- minutes of the Council meeting;
- approval of a member of the Management Board to take office (not to be submitted if it is included in the application form IN paragraph 3.1 of THE KR18) (to be certified by the signatures);
- the consent of the members of the Council to take office;
- list of members of the Management Board;
- list of members of the Council;
- if it is not possible to submit to the service portal, a receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee, must be attached.
Time limit for the submission of documents in the Enterprise Register: 14 days from the adoption of the decision.