The Management Board of the company to be divided shall, within the time period specified in the reorganisation decision, convene a meeting of the members of the newly established company, which shall approve the statutes of the newly established company, elect the administrative bodies and perform other activities which are necessary in establishing the company.
The decision of the meeting of members shall be entered in the minutes signed by the meeting leader, the recording officer and at least one elected member of the meeting - the confirmation of the correctness of the minutes or drawn up in the form of a separate document signed by the meeting leader and at least one member elected as a confirmation of the correctness of the decision. If there is only one member in the company, it shall, instead of the minutes, prepare and sign the decision of the member.
The document must contain:
- Name of company (firm)
- Participant Meeting Protocol or Participant Decision Number
- Meeting Location and Date
- The size of the share capital, paid-up fixed capital and voting capital subscribed by the company (not to be indicated in the decision of the participant)
- The given name and surname of the members present, the number of shares and the size of the share capital with voting rights
- Name and surname of the meeting leader, recording officer, participant - certifying the correctness of the protocol (not to be specified in the participant's decision)
- The institution convening the meeting and the time when the notice has been sent for convening the meeting (shall not be indicated in the decision of the participant)
- Meeting agenda (not to be specified in the participant's decision)
- Decisions taken
- For each 'for' and 'against' votes cast (paid part) (not to be indicated in the participant's decision)
A decision shall be taken if not less than three-quarters of the votes of the voting shareholders present have been cast in respect of it, if the statutes do not specify a higher number of votes.
The original or derivative of a protocol or decision, the correctness of which is certified by the same person/- a who signed the original, shall be submitted to the register of undertakings.