Divestiture of AS (stock company) without establishing a new company, Stage 2
After securing creditors' claims, each company involved in the reorganisation process shall submit an application to the Commercial Register authority, not earlier than three months after the date of publication of the notification, so that an entry regarding the reorganisation is made in the Commercial Register.
3 business daysReview
from 75,00 EURCosts
Documents to be submitted:
- Application Form K12
- Reorganisation contract or duly certified copy thereof
- Minutes of the Shareholder Meeting
- In the cases specified in the Law - a permit for reorganisation
- Reorganisation prospectus (if the preparation of the prospectus specified in law)
- Opinion of the auditor (if statutory audit of the auditor)
- A receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee. National fee payable separately for a copy of the draft contract of each company
Deadline for the submission of documents to the Enterprise Register: 14 days after the completion of all operations, not earlier than 3 months after the date of publication of the notice.
If, at the same time, the reorganisation results in an increase in the share capital of the acquiring company or other changes related to the reorganisation, all documents related to the increase in share capital or other relevant changes shall be submitted in addition.