Splitting up of AS (stock company), Stage 2
After securing creditors' claims not earlier than three months after the date of publication of the notification, companies shall submit an application to the Enterprise Register in order to make an entry regarding the reorganisation in the Commercial Register.
3 business daysReview
from 75,00 EURCosts
Documents to be submitted:
- Application form KR12 FOR the company to be divided
- Reorganisation agreement or a duly certified copy thereof (the copy shall be submitted by each company)
- Minutes of the meeting of participants (shareholders) (submitted by each participating company)
- List of members (shareholders) who have voted against the reorganisation (submitted by each participating company)
- In the cases specified in the Law - a permit for reorganisation
- Reorganisation prospectus (if preparing a prospectus specified in law) (submitted by each participating company)
- Opinion of the auditor (if statutory audit of the auditor) (submitted by each participating company)
- Closing financial statement of the company to be divided
- A receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information regarding the payment of the State fee. National fee payable separately for a copy of the draft contract of each company
Deadline for the submission of documents to the Enterprise Register: 14 days after the completion of all operations, not earlier than 3 months after the date of publication of the notice.
If, at the same time as a result of a reorganisation, other changes are made to the company being divided, all documents relating to that change shall be submitted in addition.