The articles of association shall lay down the most important principles for the operation of the company It shall be signed by the company's board.
The document must contain:
- Name (firm)
- Duration and purpose (if the company is established for a specified period or for a specified purpose)
- Size of fixed capital, number of shares and nominal value
- Number of members of the Management Board and rights of representation (rights of members of the Management Board to represent the company individually or jointly)
- Number of members of the Council if the public has a council
- Special rules for the disposal of parts (if any)
- Other provisions deemed relevant by the founder (not necessarily applicable)
- Place and date of signing
The articles of association shall contain only provisions and shall not include details of, for example, the registered office, certain persons who are members and officials, as well as the division of parts of members.