The Participant Register partition is a document that contains the full membership and division of parts. It shall be signed by the Chairman of the Management Board or by a member of the Management Board on a mandate signed by all the members of the Management Board.
The document must contain:
- Name (firm)
- Legal address
- Document name 'Participant Register Bin'
- Serial number of the bin
- Partition Date
- Information regarding the Member Member (s), if the participant is a natural person: given name, surname, personal identity number (if the person does not have a personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, indicate the date of birth, the number of the identity document and the date of issue, the State and institution which issued the document) and the address to which it is to be reached;
- Details of the member (s) if the member is a legal person or a partnership: name, registration number and registered office
- Serial number of entry
- Partial serial numbers
- Number of shares owned by each member
- Nominal value of the share
- Due date for parts (if parts are not yet paid)
- Parts due date (if parts are already paid)
- If the parts are jointly owned by several persons, the joint representative of the participants, who has been appointed in accordance with the procedures specified in Section 157 of the Commercial Law, indicating the name, surname, personal identity number of the representative (if the person does not have the personal identity number of the Republic of Latvia, shall indicate the date of birth, the number of the identification document and the date of issue, the State and the institution which issued the document has issued the document). in which it can be reached
When establishing a company, a compartment with order number 1 shall be drawn up. A separate entry is made for each participant, the entry numbering must be started with the number 1 (for example, if there are three participants, the entry serial numbers 1, 2 and 3). The serial numbers of the parts shall be indicated according to the number of parts belonging to each participant (for example, if there are two members and each one holding 10 parts, the serial numbers of the parts 1-10 and 11-20 respectively).