• lv
  • en

Registration of the agreement of the division of the property with the Enterprise Register

1. Summary

The spouses may agree on the division of the property without entering into a marriage contract. In such case the marital property relations are not transformed from legal relationship into a contractual relationship. In the agreement the spouses determine that certain property belongs to one of the spouses; however, the agreement must be signed in writing and certified by a notary.

  • 2 working days

Documents for submission:

  • Application form L-1
  • Agreement on the division of the marital property (3 copies)
  • A copy of marriage certificate issued abroad, translated and certified by a notary
  • Notarial power of attorney (if the application is signed by other person)
  • A receipt or its copy, or a printout of the payment order from online bank or the information on the payment of the state fee