The minutes of the meeting of members shall be drawn up if the activities of the association have ceased with the decision of the meeting of members The minutes shall be signed by the meeting director, protocolist, but the accuracy of the statement of the minutes shall be certified by the member of the Management Board in accordance with the right of representation specified in the articles of
The document must contain:
- the name, registration number of the association;
- the institution or person who convened the meeting of the members;
- the location and time (date) of the meeting;
- the date and type of notification of the meeting to the members;
- the number of members present at the meeting and the total number of members of the association;
- the meeting leader and the protocolist;
- items on the agenda of the meeting;
- the progress and content of the discussion on agenda matters;
- the decisions taken at the meeting;
- the results of the vote, indicating the number of votes 'in favour' or 'against' for each decision.
The decision of the meeting of members on the termination of the activities of the association shall be taken if more than two-thirds of the members present vote and if the statutes do not specify a larger majority.