Reorganisation of a foundation – Division
Division is a process in which a foundation (distributable foundation) transfers its property to one or more other foundations (acquiring foundations) by splitting or partitioning.
In the event of a split, the distributable foundation transfers all of its property (rights and liabilities) to two or more of the acquiring foundations and ceases to exist without liquidation proceedings.
In the case of divestiture, the foundation to be divided shall transfer part of its property (rights and liabilities) to one or more of the receiving foundations. In the case of divestiture, the foundation to be divided shall continue to exist. The receiving foundation may be an existing or newly established foundation.
Not earlier than 3 months after the publication of the notice, each foundation involved in the reorganisation shall submit documents to the reorganisation in the Enterprise Register in the official publication Latvijas Vēstnesis.
from 8,54 EURCosts
Documents to be submitted:
- Application Form B6
- A reorganisation contract or a duly certified copy,
- Reorganisation decision of the Management Board
- Document attesting the consent of another administrative authority to the reorganisation (if the articles of association provide for such procedures)
- Application for the entering of a newly established foundation in the register, if the receiving is a newly established foundation
- Statutes of the receiving foundation
- List of Board members of the receiving foundation
- A receipt or a copy thereof, or a printout of an online bank payment, or information on the payment of the State fee